Certification Course- Hotel Operations
The best course for people interested in working in hotel operations is the Certificate in Hotel Operations. The duration of this course is for about 1 year. Pre-arrival, arrival, occupancy, and departure are the four important phases of the guest experience, and this course will cover how hotels operate, as well as the systems they use and the managers and personnel who oversee them. Managers and staff will gain insight into how to interact with customers in order to gain and keep their loyalty during the guest experience. The major purpose of doing a certificate programme in hotel operations is to educate oneself on the theoretical and practical facets of the industry.
The following could be learned and understood by the candidates:
- They can improve their interpersonal skills thanks to the course.
- It equips students for a variety of jobs.
- Business ethics will be taught to the students.
- They would receive management and leadership training.
- 17+ years of experience
- Focus on student-centred learning
- Problem-based learning
- Industry involvement in curriculum development & training
- Best placement opportunities to get placed in high-end and reputed companies
- Industrial training in reputable firms and organizations
- The privilege of 100% placement guidance and support
- Industry visits, seminars, workshops, and guest lectures by eminent researchers and industry practitioners
- Active student clubs and bodies
- The multi-cultural and vibrant teaching environment
Duration & Eligibility
Candidates should score minimum 45% - 60% aggregate marks in Class 12th
Course Fee Structure
|Academic fee ( Per semester)||₹ 22,500/-|
One Time Fee Structure
|Application Fee||₹ 1,200 (Non-Refundable)|
|Admission Fee||₹ 5,000 (Non-Refundable)|
|Caution Money||₹ 1,500 (Refundable)|
|University Enrollment Fee||₹ 2,000 (Non-Refundable)|
Job Opportunities The Course Might Lead To
Aspirants who successfully complete a course in Hotel operations can work in hotels, restaurants, and other food establishments. Following is a list of some career profiles that candidates might pursue after earning a certification course in the field of hotel operations:
- Accounts/Operation manager
- Hotel Operations Manager
- Front office executive
- Operation Manager