About the Event
The conclave on Bhartiya Gyan Parampara is a full day program being curated by Dev Bhoomi Utarakhand University as a part of one of the initiatives of University's Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). It aims to provide knowledge and information on the Indian Knowledge System in sync with Govt. of India’s new National Educational Policy-2020. The program shall enable the participants to promote interdisciplinary research on all aspects of “Indian Knowledge System”, preserve and disseminate “Indian Knowledge System” for further research and societal applications. The distinguished speakers of the conclave are experts in their ﬁelds and would be sharing knowledge and expertise in incorporating Indian Knowledge System in the curriculum of Higher Education Institutions.
Aim of the Event
The main aim of the event is to enlighten the audience about the importance and develop an understanding about traditional Indian knowledge system. This event is an attempt to match the eﬀort of the ministry of education for promoting interdisciplinary research. IKS based/related inter and transdisciplinary work done by various institutions in India and abroad including universities, institutions of national importance, R&D laboratories and diﬀerent ministries inspire private sector organizations to engage with it.
- Establish, guide and monitor subject - wise interdisciplinary research groups comprising of researchers from institutes, centers and individuals
- Create and promote popularization schemes
- Facilitate funding of various projects and develop mechanisms to undertake research.
- Make Policy recommendations wherever required for the promotion of IKS.
Our Disnguished Speakers
Dr. J.P Pandey
Director (DSEL) Ministry of Educaon, Govt. of India
Mr. Anil Raturi
IPS Former Director General of Police Uarakhand
Dr. Anil Prakash Joshi
Himalayan Environmental Studies and Conservaon Organizaon Shuklapur, Ambiwala, Dehradun, Uarakhand
Dr. Monika Aggarwal
Scienst F, SERB DST Technology Bhawan, Qutab Instuonal Area, New Delhi
Sh. Shankaranand V R
Akhil Bharatiya Sah-Sanghatana Mantri
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Prof (Dr.) R.K. Tripathi, Pro-Vice Chancellor, Director, IQAC, DBUU, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Prof (Dr.) Ritika Mehra, DBUU, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Prof (Dr.) Mehvish Khalid, DBUU, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Prof. (Ar.) Sarika Agarwal, DBUU, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Dr. Amandeep Singh, DBUU, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Mr. Subhashish Goswami, DBUU Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Mr. Rahul Bhatt, DBUU, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Mr. Arjun Singh, DBUU, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Mr. Digvijay Singh, DBUU, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Ms. Rekha Thakur, DBUU, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Mr. Anmol Bansal, DBUU, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Dr. Harish Ginwal, FRI Deemed to be University, Dehradun, India
- Mr. Gaurav Lamba, CII, India
- Mr. Himanshu Upreti - Student Representative
- Ms. Akanksha Srivastava - Student Representative
- Mr. Abhishek Mishra (Alumni DBUU)
Organizing Secretary (s)
- Dr. Sayantan Mukhopadhyay, Associate Professor, DBUU, Dehradun
- Mr. Jasmeet Kalra, Associate Professor, DBUU, Dehradun.
- Mr. Sachin Sharma, DBUU, Dehradun.
- Dr. Hemant Nautiyal, DBUU, Dehradun.
- Dr. Nirjara Singhvi, DBUU, Dehradun
- Ms. Udita Devrani, DBUU, Dehradun.
- Mr. Surendra Bisht, DBUU, Dehradun.
- Ms. Urvashi Rawat, DBUU, Dehradun.
- Mr. Mayank Uniyal, DBUU, Dehradun
- Ms. Meenakshi Rajput, DBUU, Dehradun.
- Mr. Bhupendra Kumar, DBUU, Dehradun.
- Mr. Yogesh Tiwari, DBUU, Dehradun