Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Communication Systems
- Embedded system and VLSI
- RF and Microwave Engineering
- In addition to the well-prepared curriculum related laboratories, the Department has many state of the art facilities for assisting different projects and development in the embedded system, VLSI, RF Engineering, and wireless technology.
- Train the students with proper knowledge of basic semiconductor physics, a mathematical problem, and subjects facilitating them to get employment or practice postgraduate studies with a gratitude for lifelong learning.
- To prepare the students with problem-solving abilities, for example, analyze and create the sufficient practical skills where they express creativeness and modernization that would capable them to inculcate the state of the art multidisciplinary knowledge which is beneficial to the collective development.
- To inculcate the moral values, ethics, positive attitude and good interpersonal skills those felicitate them to succeed as a good leader as well as a good team member.
Our mission is to impart knowledge of Electronics Applications to enable our students to meet the global requirements and challenges.
Basic Electronics Lab:
This lab is useful for students to design and analyze working of integrated circuits. Basic Laboratory Instruments: CROs signal generators, regulated power supplies, Millimeters and accessories. Breadboards, soldering facilities, other Measuring Instruments.
Digital Electronics Lab:
This laboratory will enable the undergraduate students to learn the basic concepts and techniques in digital electronic circuits and systems.
This laboratory is used to provide intensive practical exposure to learn the assembly and embedded C programming systematically for the different issues of microprocessor and microcontroller
The lab is used for Microwave Measurement and Design & Characterization of Microwave devices and circuits research areas.
Optical Fiber Lab:
As a teaching laboratory it is used extensively in the Fiber Optical Communications course, as well as for several labs in Engineering Electromagnetics. It has been used occasionally in support of Fundamentals of Electronic Instrumentation.
The Project Laboratory has a key role in promoting practical learning experience, where students develop creative proposals, and execute their final projects.
Dr. Vishal Gupta
Dr. Sandeep Sharma
Mr. Tej raj
Mr. Arjun Singh
Dr. Pravesh Belwal
Mr. Bala Subbanna. B.
Ms. Renu Yadav
Ms. Manvi Chopra