Ph.D. in Zoology
Ph.D. in Zoology is the research domain that deals with the studies of animals, their structural classifications, and the science of their life in the environment. Zoology is a broad field of study that includes both classical and modern systemic aspects of animal diversity and modern subjects like Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, and Medical Diagnostics to promote a thorough understanding of many facets of animal research. Ph.D. in Zoology is a broad field that encompasses a wide range of topics. It is necessary to learn and understand animal diversity principles to understand the differences in morphology, anatomy, and behavior among distinct species.
Ichthyology, Ornithology, and Mammalogy are some of the sub-branches of the zoology phd. The Doctorate at DBUU is beneficial for candidates who are interested in thinking about creature behavior, transforming patterns, species, and attributes, as well as the structure, working, conduct, and development of creatures, including living things.
Upon completion of a Ph.D. in Zoology, graduates are well-prepared for careers in academia, research institutions, governmental agencies, non-profit organizations, and other sectors where expertise in animal biology and ecology is valued. They may pursue roles as university professors, research scientists, wildlife biologists, conservationists, environmental consultants, or policymakers, among others.
- 19+ years of academic experience
- Focus on student-centered learning
- Aside from general coursework, students will be equipped with several certification courses
- Project-based practical pedagogy to make the students comprehend the problems in the present world
- Problem-based learning and industry-relevant curriculum
- Best placement opportunities to get placed in high-end and reputed companies
- Industrial training in reputable firms and organizations
- The privilege of 100% placement guidance and support
- Industry visits, seminars, workshops, and guest lectures by eminent researchers and industry practitioners
- Active student clubs and bodies
- The multi-cultural and vibrant teaching environment
Program Educational Objectives (PEO's)
|To apply zoology knowledge to become a qualified teacher or academician in the domain
|To adopt scientific ideas on environmental usage and long-term growth
|To plan and carry out zoology experiments in a controlled environment and learn from the findings
|To understand Zoology's theories and scientific facts and the interrelationships between organisms and their biosphere parts.
|To inculcate in students the ability to meet the new zoological challenges and equip them to solve them.
Program Specific Objectives (PSO's)
|Scholars will have considerable chances to work as scientists, analysts, quality controllers, academics, research organizations and set testing labs at the national and worldwide levels
|Scholars will acquire and use new skills and strategies in order to solve the challenge of new technology adoption
|Scholars will be able to flourish in academic and scientific research in the discipline of Zoology
|Develop and implement methods to assure the quality of the Zoology program's performance and results
|Strengthen relationships with academic institutions and research centers nationally and worldwide
Job Opportunities The Course Might Lead To
Zoologists are employed in various lucrative professional occupations because of the growing necessity for conservation and administration of natural life in today's society. They're also frequently used in professional research and documentary production. Zoologists are further employed in-
- Wildlife settings
- Natural conservation-based organizations
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Historical centers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Veterinary healing canters
- Schools and Colleges