INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL
About Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is an unit designed to keep track of DBUU's quality criteria. The membership of the IQAC is determined by the National Assessment Accreditation Committee's (NAAC) recommendations.
The IQAC will develop practices and approaches to:
- Verify that educational, organizational, and economic activities are completed on time, effective, and progressive manner.
- Research and academic programmes' relevance and quality
- Accessibility to and availability of academic programmes for people from all walks of life
- Teaching- learning approaches are optimized and integrated.
- Evaluation processes reliability
- Ensure that the support structure and services are adequate, maintained, and functional.
- Collaboration with other Indian and international institutes on research.
The IQAC is expected to fulfill the following objectives:
- Formulation and execution of quality benchmarks/parameters for the institution's numerous academic and administrative tasks
- Working on developing a learner-centered environment characterized by high education and the maturation of teachers to embrace the necessary technology and knowledge for participative learning and teaching.
- Organize for students, parents, and other stakeholders to provide input on quality-related institutional processes.
- Data on numerous higher education quality metrics is distributed.
- Intra and inter seminars, lectures on reliability topics, and quality circles promotion
- Documentation of the many performance improvement activities and programs.
- Serving as the Institution's nodal agency for coordinating quality-related initiatives, such as the adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- For the purpose of maintaining/improving institutional quality, MIS is used to develop and maintain institutional databases.
- Improving the institution's quality culture.
- Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) preparation in accordance with NAAC criteria and parameters, to be submitted to NAAC.
IQAC will assist/contribute in the following ways:
- Enable higher level of clarity and focus in institutional operations in order to improve quality.
- Ensure that the quality culture is internalized.
- Assure that the institution's varied activities are enhanced and coordinated, and that all good practices are institutionalized.
- To improve institutional performance, provide a solid foundation for decision-making.
- Serve as a dynamic system for HEI quality adjustments.
- Create an organized documentation and internal communication technique.
Results of IQAC Operations at DBUU
- NAAC Certification
- NIRF's ranking
- The University's annual reports
- Questionnaires and/or surveys have been used to rank the media houses.
- Continuous improvement in university academic and non-academic activities
- Student/alumni/faculty/employer/parent feedback evaluation
Constitution of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
|1.||Prof. (Dr.) Preeti Kothiyal||Chairpersonemail@example.com||7579031357|
|2.||Prof. (Dr.) R.K. Tripathi||Director IQACfirstname.lastname@example.org||9897933466|
|3.||Prof. (Dr.) Rajeev Gupta||Coordinator IQACemail@example.com||7906829138|
|4.||Mr. Anmol Bansal||Management Representativesfirstname.lastname@example.org||8191866261|
|5.||Mr. Arjun Singh||Management Representativesemail@example.com||9411590049|
|6.||Mr. Sachin Sharma||Sr. Administrative Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||7960243926|
|7.||Maj. Gen. Prof. (Dr.) O.P Soni, VSM||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||email@example.com||8057701598|
|8.||Prof. (Dr.) Sandeep Sharma||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||firstname.lastname@example.org||8780396400|
|9.||Prof. (Dr.) Deepak Kumar||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||email@example.com||9997555831|
|10.||Prof. (Dr.) Ritika Mehra||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||firstname.lastname@example.org||9412005111|
|11.||Mr. Subhashish Goswami||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||email@example.com||9808444888|
|12.||Prof. (Dr.) Nabeel Ahmad||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||firstname.lastname@example.org||8410201191|
|13.||Prof. (Dr.) Jaya Martolia||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||email@example.com||7096688432|
|14.||Prof. (Dr.) Mahesh Uniyal||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||firstname.lastname@example.org||9810055823|
|15.||Prof. (Dr.) Mehvish Khalid||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||email@example.com||8909000189|
|16.||Prof. (Dr.) Ajeyata Pawar||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||firstname.lastname@example.org||7017748992|
|17.||Ar. Kaushtubh Das||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||email@example.com||9874210510|
|18.||Prof. (Dr.) Manisha Phogat||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||firstname.lastname@example.org||7895639351|
|19.||Mr. Rahul Bhatt||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||email@example.com||7417111101|
|20.||Ms. Deepa Arya||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||firstname.lastname@example.org||9675204035|
|21.||Mr. Digvijay Singh||Members (Teaching Fraternity)||email@example.com||9412413158|
|22.||Mr. Vimal Kandwal||Local Society Nominee||9456111111|
|23.||Mr. Utkarsh Arora (MBA- BA I Year)||Student Nomineefirstname.lastname@example.org||9149341530|
|24.||Ms. Mahima Mishra (B.Tech II Year)||Student Nomineeemail@example.com||6284396152|
|25.||Mr. Abhishek Mishra||Alumni Nomineefirstname.lastname@example.org||7880714860|
|26.||Mrs. Shweta Chauhan||Alumni Nomineeemail@example.com||7880714860|
|27||Mr. Subeer Oberoi||Employer Nomineefirstname.lastname@example.org - logistics.com||9811866684|
|28.||Mr. Gaurav Lamba||Industrialist Nominee (Deputy Director- CII Dehradun)||email@example.com||9897225581|
|29.||Mr. Gopal Ram Bhatt||Stakeholder Nomineefirstname.lastname@example.org||9634895855|
Enhancement and Sustenance of Quality among Teachers in Higher Education InstitutionsThe Symposium on “Enhancement and Sustenance of Quality among Teachers in Higher Education Institutions” was a full-day program that was curated by Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University as part of one of the initiatives of University’s Center for Development of Teaching-Learning (CDTL). It aimed to upgrade teaching, training, communication and leadership skills among the faculty. The program enabled participants to develop an appreciation for the changing roles & responsibilities of teachers and to prepare for the same. CDTL at Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University aimed to build awareness towards the broad array of teaching learning pedagogies, outcome based education, soft skills training, importance of quality in teaching learning etc. The distinguished speakers of the symposium were the proficient experts in their field and shared knowledge and expertise in enhancing and sustaining quality among teachers in Higher Education Institutions.
Scope and ObjectivesThe proposed symposium was planned to create a holistic platform for experts, researchers and educationists to sensitize and motivate the teaching faculty to adopt learner centric approaches, ICT integrated learning, new pedagogic approaches and teaching-learning assessment tools in higher education.
- To sensitize the young faculty to take an increasing leadership role in HEIs.
- To foster the culture of developing leadership skills among teachers.
- To share best practices for individual and institutional development.
- To provide meaningful inputs, refine the strategies and prepare a roadmap to further enhance the quality among teachers.
|Chief Patron||Mr. Sanjay Bansal, Chancellor DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Patron||Mr. Aman Bansal, Pro-Chancellor DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Co-Patron||Prof (Dr.) Preeti Kothiyal, Vice Chancellor, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Convener||Prof. (Dr.) Ekta Upadhyay, Dean Academic Affairs, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Advisor||Prof (Dr.) A.K. Jaiswal, Advisor, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
Centre for Development of Teaching Learning (CDTL) at Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University
|Prof. (Dr.) R. K. Tripathi, Chairperson|
|Prof. (Dr.) Ekta Upadhyay, Member Secretary|
|Dr. R. C. Pathak, Member|
|Dr. Mehvish Khalid, Member|
|Dr. Sayantan Mukhopadhyay, Member|
|Mr. Faraz Ahmed, Member|
|Ms. Sunita Danu, Member|
Organizing SecretaryDr. Sayantan Mukhopadhyay, Associate Dean, School of Pharmacy & Research, DBUU, Dehradun, India
|Dr. Luxmi Sapra, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Dr. Luxmi Sapra, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Dr. Gesu Thakur, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Ar. Udita Devrani, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Mr. Ankit Maithani, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Mr. Aditya Sharma, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Dr. Neelima Bangwal, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Ms. Diksha Nautiyal, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Ms. Ashwini Rawat, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Mr. Lalit Mohan, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Mr. Bhupendra Kumar, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Ms. Neha P. Singh, DBUU, Dehradun, India|
|Ms. Meenakshi Rajput, DBUU, Dehradun, India|