MBA College in Dehradun
School of Management & Commerce under the DBUU is the best MBA college in Dehradun that offers a two-year postgraduate programme that is designed to prepare students for tomorrow, equipping them today with the proper knowledge, skills, and aptitude to prepare them to achieve success in their prospective ventures. School of Management & Commerce runs the different program, through engaging pedagogy, entitles students with a solid understanding of real-world approaches and the critical, analytical, and strategic thinking aptitudes necessary to hold standings in administration and management.
DBUU, the best MBA college in Dehradun, offers four electives: MBA-Human Resource (HR), MBA-Finance, MBA Marketing, MBA International Business (IB), under the general MBA category apart from the varied other specializations. The program focuses on the prevailing development of individuals as it strives to develop a solid niche for techniques that can be devoted to real-world business globally. The university stresses 'learning by doing'; hence, the course curriculum of the program, spans across the core domains of business management such as Economics, Finance, Management, Accounting, Marketing, and Statistics, are designed in a manner that challenges one to evolve into becoming a better leader, along with instructing them how to make DBUU the best MBA college in Uttarakhand!
The Master in Business Administration offers an immaculate amalgamation of cutting-edge research, theoretical knowledge base, and industry-oriented exposure, which helps students obtain familiarity with the real-time corporate scenario. The program allows students to master management skills via its rigorous curriculum and create a portfolio of experience through varied internships and various real-world learning opportunities.
- 17+ years of experience
- Focus on student-centred learning
- Problem-based learning and industry-relevant curriculum
- Best placement opportunities to get placed in high-end and reputed companies
- Industrial training in reputable firms and organizations
- The privilege of 100% placement guidance and support
- Department-organized tech fests and hackathons
- Industry visits, seminars, workshops, and guest lectures by eminent researchers and industry practitioners
- Tie up with prominent industries to help students get trained in advanced technologies
- Active student clubs and bodies
- The multi-cultural and vibrant teaching environment
Duration & Eligibility
The candidate must have cleared a recognized Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
Course Fee Structure
|Academic fee ( Per semester)||₹ 60,000/-|
One Time Fee Structure
|Application Fees||₹ 1,200 (Non-Refundable)|
|Admission Fees||₹ 5,000 (Non-Refundable)|
|Caution Money||₹ 1,500 (Refundable)|
|University Enrolment Fees||₹ 2,000 (Non-Refundable)|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO's)
|PEO-1||Students will be able to identify factors affecting the global economy and international business and develop a comprehensive understanding of the factors|
|PEO-2||Students will be able to use analytical frameworks to evaluate the factors impacting the global economy and international business|
|PEO-3||Students will be able to apply knowledge of the global economy and international business to make informed business decisions|
|PEO-4||Apply decision-making techniques, both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to management issues|
Program Specific Objectives (PSO's)
|PSO-1||To illustrate a proficiency to apply a considerable amount of business administration understanding within the subsequent parts|
|PSO-2||To establish a proficiency to identify problems, determine objectives, manage and interpret information, estimate risks, and choices, and leverage technology to decode organizational problems utilizing a strategic planning approach|
|PSO-3||To demonstrate the capability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and mobilize team for a typical purpose with precise learning of administrative behavior and change.|
|PSO-4||To demonstrate the capability to comprehend and explore corporate social responsibilities and involve ethical decision-making principles during day-to-day functions|
Program Grid Structure
Job Opportunities The Course Might Lead To
- HR- Human Resource Manager, Human Resource Training, Compensation Manager, Employment Manager, Human Resource Generalist, Technical Recruiter, Employee Relations Manager, Development Director, etc
- MARKETING- Asset Manager, Corporate Sales, Product Manager, Brand Manager, Media Planner, Marketing Manager, Media Strategist, etc.
- FINANCE- Financial Advisor, Budget Analyst, Cash Managers, Financial Services Sales Agent, Investment Bankers, Financial Manager, Financial Analyst, Manager Consultants, etc.
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS- International Sales Managers, Global Marketing Managers, and International Trade Compliance Managers etc.