- We hereby state that this policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own, manage, control, or to people that we do not employ or handle.
What Information is Collected and its Use?
- We collect personally identifiable information whenever you register on our website, visit any of our sites, or use our services. Third parties may also provide us with personally-identifying information.
- We ask for personal information such as your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests when you register with us on the DBUU website or any of our pages. You are no longer anonymous to us after you register with us and sign in to our services.
- The information which we receive from you is used for three general purposes – to customize the content for you, to fulfill your requests for particular services, and to communicate with you about services.
- We also automatically collect and record information on our server logs from your browser, which your IP address, cookie information, and the information of the page you requested. This information, which we gain, through the server, is not linked to your account and will not be utilized to identify you.
What about Information Sharing or Disclosure?
- Your personally identifiable information is completely secure with us because we do not sell or rent it to anyone.
- We will only disclose your personally identifiable information with other companies or people if:
- We have your permission to share the information
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes
- If we found out that your actions on our website outrage the Terms of Service.