Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refund Policy for Hostel, Mess & Laundry Fee
- If the student withdraws before the notified date of classes/reporting for a hostel, only Rs. 1,000/- will be deducted as processing fees, and the remainder will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from the hostel after the start of classes/reporting for the hostel (regardless of the date of admission and whether or not the candidate has occupied a room), the entire annual hostel fee is forfeited. In such cases, only the Mess and Laundry fees for the remaining months will be refunded pro-rata. (Hostel fees are valid for ten months.) However, refunds for using the Mess and Laundry facility will not be considered for withdrawals made after November 30, 2022.
- If a student uses the hostel even for one day in a calendar month, the Mess & Laundry fee for that calendar month is deducted.
- Students must notify the Chief Warden one month in advance of their intention to leave the hostel.
Refund policy for Transport Fee
- If a student withdraws before the start of classes, only Rs. 500/- will be deducted as processing fees, and the remainder will be refunded.
- If the student withdraws after the start of classes, the refund will be calculated as follows:
- If a student withdraws from the transportation service before November 30th, 50% of the Transport Fee will be deducted, and the balance (if any) will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from the transportation service after November 30th, the entire transportation fee will be deducted.