We are Hiring, Join the Team of Experts at Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University
Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors
Computer Science & Engineering | Management & Commerce | Fashion Designing | Architecture & Designing | Journalism & Mass Communication| Hotel Management | Allied Sciences | Physics | Chemistry | Ayurveda | Pharmacy
Training & Placement | Engineering | Allied Science | Management | Pharmacy
PDP & Quant Trainer | Aptitude & Reasoning Trainer | Soft Skills Trainer
Head of Department
CSE| Civil | EEE| ECE| Aerospace Engineering Commerce| Management| Fashion Designing | Applied Sciences
Social Media Executive
A Social Media Executive is in charge of all social media channels, team members, customer engagement campaigns, and customer satisfaction. Their job entails creating content that promotes their brand and engages customers.
- Management of Social Media Channels
- Creating Brand Awareness
- Structuring Behavioral Aspect of Potential Customers
- Set Targets
- Tracking Social Media Influencers
- Keep Up to Date with any Social Media Trends
- Assist with Social Media Performance Report
- Training and supervising a cohort of social media specialists.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Experience as a social media executive at a similar company.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to accommodate various time zones.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our digital team and enrich our websites and social media with new content (articles, captions etc.). Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our university
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to head for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles and other marketing related content
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness.
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
SEO Executive Requirements:
- Marketing degree or related.
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.
We are looking for an organized registrar to join the administrative staff of our prestigious academic institution. You will be responsible for updating and maintaining our students' academic records, attendance, class enrollments, schedules, and other details necessary to keep our institution running smoothly.
- Organizing and administering student records.
- Overseeing the student admissions and graduation process.
- Ensuring records are updated with new grades, attendance, finances, etc.
- Training staff at the registrar's office to use software related to records administration.
- Performing clerical tasks, such as printing academic transcripts for students.
- Keeping student information confidential and secure.
- Participating in student service committees and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred).
- Prior experience as a registrar for a similar institution.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong computer literacy, with database familiarity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
Job Application Form
Contact Us- Dev Bhoomi Campus, Chakrata Road Navgaon,
Manduwala, Dehradun- 248007, Uttarakhand, INDIA
Email ID- email@example.com
Mobile No- 9258126948