Certification Course- Bakery and Confectionary
A one-year certification programme in bakery and confectionery teaches students how to produce and present meals that satisfy their appetites and sweet tooth demands. A course in bakery and confectionery, which is a branch of the hospitality business, teaches students creativity and communication skills in addition to the craft of baking and confectionery. Aside from that, students are given both academic and practical instruction in this field in a Bakery and Confectionery programme. The presence of bakers and confectioners on television is today celebrated through the use of food channels, food vlogging, and reality shows. Candidates who want to succeed in this industry must be passionate about baking and have strong food presentation/display abilities.
- 18+ years of experience
- Focus on student-centred learning
- Problem-based learning
- Industry involvement in curriculum development & training
- Best placement opportunities to get placed in high-end and reputed companies
- Industrial training in reputable firms and organizations
- The privilege of 100% placement guidance and support
- Industry visits, seminars, workshops, and guest lectures by eminent researchers and industry practitioners
- Active student clubs and bodies
- The multi-cultural and vibrant teaching environment
Duration & Eligibility
Candidates should score minimum 45% - 60% aggregate marks in Class 12th
Course Fee Structure
|Academic fee ( Per Year)||₹ 50000/-|
One Time Fee Structure
|Application Fees||₹ 1,500 (Non-Refundable)|
|Admission Fees||₹ 6,500 (Non-Refundable)|
|Caution Money||₹ 1,500 (Refundable after completion of programme)|
|University Enrolment Fees||₹ 2,000 (Non-Refundable)|
Program Specific Objectives (PSO's)
|PSO-1||In relation to the day-to-day management of a professional bakery, students receive entrepreneurial experience in company planning, sales and cost forecasting, labour distribution, marketing, and capital expenses.|
|PSO-2||They gain expertise in the Baking sector by learning how to make cakes and cupcakes, and they go on to work in commercial bakeries, artisan bakeries, and retail bakeries.|
|PSO-3||Some students may be given possibilities for self-employment or management in a bakery and pastry arts business thanks to the entrepreneurial skills they have acquired throughout the programme.|
Job Opportunities The Course Might Lead To
Aspirants who successfully complete a course in baking and confectionery can work in bakeries, hotels, restaurants, and other food establishments. Following is a list of some career profiles that candidates might pursue after earning a degree or diploma in the field of baking and confectionery:
- Baker- One must be able to decorate cakes and pastries to make them look more appealing in addition to preparing cakes as part of this job profile. Making dough and fillings as well as frosting cakes and pastries are some of the chores given to a baker.
- Chef- In such a position, duties include meal preparation, employee training, supply ordering, menu planning, budget management, enforcing health and safety laws, and maintaining food quality.
- The Food Stylist- One's responsibility in such a job profile is to prepare and present food such that it appeals to clients.
- Food Service Officer- As part of this job description, one is in charge of cutting, serving, and presenting food and drinks at an event.