Ph.D Admission Process
- Fill the Ph.D Online Application form.
- Download the filled application form (In pdf format).
- The candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/GPAT are exempted from the entrance exam but are required to fill this form to attend the interview.
Mode of PaymentOnline Only
DBUU Ph.D Entrance Exam DetailsThe question paper will be divided into divided two sections namely
- a) Research Methodology (50 marks)
- b) Subject Specific (50 marks)
InterviewThe list of candidates who qualify for the entrance test will be notified on the university website. The selected candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the panel along with a research proposal. The date of the interview will be notified on the website.
All Registered Candidates are requested to upload the below documents in the Admission Portal:
- Class X Marksheet & Certificate.
- Class XII Marksheet & Certificate (In Relevant Stream)
- Identity Proof issued by the Government (Preferably Aadhar Card)
- Graduation mark sheet & certificate (in the relevant stream and subject)
- Masters degree certificate and mark sheet in relevant subject with minimum 55% mark overall. (mandatory)
- Migration, Character & Transfer certificate issued by the last institution attended by the student.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current employer for Part-time candidates.
|1||Last date of Submission of Application Form||16th Jan 2022|
|2||Admit Card Download Note - Aadhar card & Admit Card Photocopy is mandatory for attending the Entrance Exam.||19th Jan 2022 (After 5 pm) Click Here & Login|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||23rd Jan 2022|
|4||Declaration of Entrance Test Result||27th Jan 2022 Click here to Download|
|5||Interview & Reporting Date||31st Jan 2022 (11 AM - 1 PM) Click Here for Details|
|6||Declaration of Final List of Candidates Selected||31st Jan 2022 (2:00 PM) Click Here|
|7||Submission of Registration Form & Fees Click Here for Link||31st Jan 2022 (4:00 PM)|
|7||Submission of Admission Form & Fees||05th Feb 2022 (Before 4:00 PM)|
|Sr. No||Discipline||Research Area||No. of Seats|
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Wireless Sensor Networks, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Natural Language Processing, Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks.||16|
|2||Mechanical Engineering||Thermal, Production, Manufacturing, Design, Materials, Composites, Tribology, Fracture Mechanics, Bio Materials and Manufacturing.||8|
|3||Energy Technology||Solar Thermal, Solar Photovoltaic , Renewable Energy, Sustainable Technologies.||6|
|4||Pharmacy||Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry||12|
|5||Management||Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Total Quality Management (TQM), Human Resource Management (HRM), Marketing Management (MM), Finance Management (FM), Supply Chain Management, Hotel Management||16|
|6||Chemistry||Synthesis Materials, pyrolysis of hydrocarbons, waste plastics into energies, carbon nanoparticles. Organic Metallic Chemistry, Organic synthesis, Green synthesis, Experimental material science||08|
|7||Microbiology||Plant Growth, Bacterial Microbiology, Drug Designing. Forest Pathology Immuno-Modulators||04|
|8||Mathematics||Integral transform, theory of generalise function.||04|
|9||Botany||Medicinal & Aromatic Plants, Biodiversity, Physiology, Ethnobotany, Biodiversity Conservation, Ecology||04|
|10||Zoology||Ecology, Entomology, Animal Behaviour, Animal Diversity, Toxicology.||04|
|11||Agriculture||Agronomy, Biofertilizers, Sustainable Agriculture, Precision Farming.||04|
|11||Biotechnology||Physiology, Plant Biotechnology, Plant Virology, Food Technology.||04|
|12||Nursing||Clinical area, midwifery, community, psychiatry||04|
|13||Mass Communication||Public Relations & Corporate Communication, Journalism and Mass Communication, Print Media, Environmental Communication & Public Relations||08|
List of Ph.D Scholars
|Name||Admission No.||Schools /Department|
|Neha P Singh||21PHDPHAR0003|
|Yudhveer Singh Moudgil||21PHDCSE0001||SOCSE|
|Sanjay Kumar Gupta||21PHDCSE0002|
|Vaibhav Gupta||21PHDAGRI0001||SOAS / Agriculture|