Scholarship 2023-24(Admission 2023)
DBUU has initiated the Scholarship 2023 assistance to encourage and accelerate the students' educational and personal development. It is a small step taken towards strengthening the roots of India's future through nurturing its potent beholders.
Merit Based Scholarship
Awarded to the students based on the qualifying exam merit which they posses-
SCHOLARSHIP BASED ON JEE RANK-
Scholarship based on CUET-
Note- This scholarship is an alternative to the Merit Based Scholarship. Either Merit Based or CUET will be applicable.
Category - 01
Category - 02
Category 03 - Financial Assistantship(On Direct Admission Only)
To avail this scholarship, students are required to directly contact the university without involving any third parties. You can reach the university by calling the toll-free number 1800-103-4049. Alternatively, you can collect the admission form from the University's Admission Cell.
This scholarship offers a 5% reduction on the semester fee for students who meet the deadline. Moreover, if student submit the complete year fee upfront, then student is also eligible for an additional 5% scholarship.
Max 03 Scholarship (Merit, Category & State) is applicable in 1st Year and 01 Scholarship in 2nd Year.
To continue the scholarship-
- The student should maintain 75% Attendance every year, without any back paper, UFM and Indiscipline case.
- MAX 01 Scholarship (Category Based) Will Be Given from 2nd Year onwards to those students whose attendence is more than 75% in First Year.
WHO CAN AVAIL ?
A student must have a minimum of 50% marks in XII Std. or Its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit the admission portal at the official websiteAdmission Portal
Fill and submit the Scholarship Registration Form 2023-24 with all the requisite details.
The Registration Fee (Rs. 6,500/-) has to be submitted via Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
What is the aim of the Scholarship?
What are the types of Scholarships provided?
Academic Scholarship: Academic Scholarship, awards Up to 50% Scholarship on First Year fee to the students who enroll in DBUU before 31st August 2023.
Uttarakhand Domicile Scholarship: This Scholarship is for the students who hail from Uttarakhand. Thus Up to 25% scholarship, on tuition fee shall be awarded to the students who have their permanent address in Uttarakhand.
What is the amount of Scholarship provided by the Institute?
The ‘Academic Scholarship’ and ‘Domicile Scholarship’ are worth rupees 3 Crore whereas COVID 19 Scholarship is of worth 50 Lac.
How do I know if I am eligible for the Scholarship?
Eligibility Criteria varies with the type of Scholarship offered by DBUU, which are as follows:
Eligibility for Academic Scholarship:
- A student must have Minimum 50% marks in XII Std. or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council.
- A student must apply for the Scholarship before 31st August 2022.
Eligibility for Domicile Scholarship:
- A student must be a native of Uttarakhand thus must the domicile certificate of Uttarakhand.
How do I apply for Scholarship?
STEP – 01 – ENQUIRY
Visit the scholarship webpage at the official website https://www.dbuu.ac.in/admissions/scholarship/ fill and submit the Scholarship Enquiry Form with all the requisite details.
STEP – 02 – REGISTRATION
On Successful submission of the Enquiry Form, it will automatically redirect you to the Scholarship Registration Form 2022-23.
Fill and submit the Scholarship Registration Form 2022-23 with all the requisite details.
STEP – 03 – PAYMENT
Successful submission of the Scholarship Registration Form will lead you to the Payment Gateway, thus the last step where the Registration Fee (Rs. 5,000/-) has to be submitted via Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
NOTE:- After the successful payment, make sure to download the pay-slip.
In case, if you want to submit the Registration Fee later, then you can Log In again through the ‘Already Registered‘ option (present at the beginning of the Scholarship Registration Form and can continue the payment process).
Do I have to pay Rs 1200/- for Scholarship Form?
The Application Fees amount of Rs 1200/-is not for the scholarship application. It is ‘Application Fees’ which an interested student has to submit in order to secure the seat in their desired course
Is Scholarship available for Post-Graduation Students as well?
Yes, the Scholarship at DBUU is available for both the graduate and post-graduate students.
Where can one get more information about the Scholarship?
If you have any further questions related to Scholarship, then you can contact to our support center on 1800-103-4049 or can mail at email@example.com, our admission counselors will direct you towards the needful.
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the first-come, first-served basis to a limited number of scholars subject to admission.
- The Scholarship shall be granted on Tuition Fee only.
- The scholarship will be provided in installments.
- Academic performance of a student and the attendance shall be the sole criteria for the continuation of the Scholarship and DBUU makes sure to help the potential students maintain it with their dedication and hard work.
- Only the academic Scholarship is based on academic merits rest are as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
How much attendance is necessary for 2nd-year students in order to be eligible for scholarships?
To be eligible for scholarships, you must have a minimum of 75% attendance.