General Nursing and Midwifery
Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand University, at Dehradun, is one of the best college to pursue the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course that are run with the motive of providing a skilled workforce to the healthcare industry. We are well equipped with an updated structure to impart education and a very impressive way of learning that enhances the overall experience of learning. GNM Nursing course at DBUU, Dehradun, is approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC), Our curriculum of GNM nursing admission in Uttarakhand’s best nursing college is designed in such a way that grants knowledge of the globally accepted and standard medical concepts and various techniques that are upgraded to impart the advanced knowledge to meet the healthcare challenges we have been facing in our country due to a shortage of skilled workforce in hospitals.
The department ensures a healthy and effective learning environment for the personal and professional growth of the candidates by implementing updated methods in the field of research and development in the healthcare industry. We try our best to make them responsible healthcare professionals who can work together to improve their lives and meet the expectation of society.
Our faculties are best in imparting quality education in the nursing field that meets the current technology. Apart from faculties, we have the best infrastructure in the knowledge center, the classrooms are equipped with modern technologies, and laboratories are well equipped with modern equipment that helps to carry out effective research and practices to hone their skills and improve practical knowledge.
- 18+ years of academic experience
- Focus on student-centered learning
- Problem-based learning and industry-relevant curriculum
- Best placement opportunities to get placed in high-end and reputed companies
- Industrial training in reputable firms and organizations
- The privilege of 100% placement guidance and support
- Industry visits, seminars, workshops, and guest lectures by eminent researchers and industry practitioners
- Active student clubs and bodies
- The multi-cultural and vibrant teaching environment
Eligibility & Fee Details
Duration & Eligibility
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre.
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
|Academic fee ( Per Sem)||₹ 45000/-|
One Time Fee
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)||Admission Fee (Non-Refundable)||Caution Money (Refundable after completion of programme)|
|₹ 1,500||₹ 6,500||₹ 1,500|
|Exam fees ( Per Semester)||4,500/-|
|Annual Charges (Per Year)||3,500/-|
Download Fee Structure
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO's)
|PEO-1||To demonstrate competency in providing healthcare to individuals who are sick or well-using the nursing process.|
|PEO-2||Apply knowledge from the humanities, biological, and behavioral sciences to functioning as a nurse.|
|PEO-3||To function effectively with members of the health team and community, applying the knowledge of human relations and communication skills in her work.|
|PEO-4||To participate as a member of the health team in the delivery of curative, preventive, promotive, and rehabilitative health care services.|
Program Specific Objectives (PSO's)
|PSO-1||To demonstrate an interest in the activities of a professional organization.|
|PSO-2||To recognize the need for continuing education for professional development.|
|PSO-3||To demonstrate basic skills in administration and leadership while working with other members of the health team and community.|
|PSO-4||To demonstrate basic skills in teaching patients and giving nursing care to them.|
Job Opportunities The Course Might Lead To
- Nursing Tutor
- Teacher/ Professor in Nursing schools
- Staff Nurse (ICU/CCU/Operation Theatre)
- Home Care Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Assistant Nurse
- Travel Nurse
- Community Health Nurse
- Application Specialist - Medical & Nursing Education
- Nurse Educator