Ph.D. Admission Process 2023 -24
- Fill the Ph.D Online Application form: https://admissions.dbuu.ac.in/
- Download the filled application form (In pdf format).
- The candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/GPAT are exempted from the entrance exam but are required to fill this form to attend the interview.
DBUU Ph.D Entrance Exam Details
The question paper will be divided into two sections namely-
- Research Methodology (50 marks)
- Subject Specific (50 marks)
The questions will be MCQ type and the duration of the test will be two hours.
The list of candidates who qualify for the entrance test will be notified on the university website. The selected candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the panel along with a research proposal. The date of the interview will be notified on the website.
All Registered Candidates are requested to upload the below documents in the Admission Portal:
- Class X Marksheet & Certificate.
- Class XII Marksheet & Certificate (In Relevant Stream)
- Identity Proof issued by the Government (Preferably Aadhar Card)
- Graduation mark sheet & certificate (in the relevant stream and subject)
- Masters degree certificate and mark sheet in relevant subject with minimum 55% mark overall. A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission time to time. (mandatory)
- Migration, Character & Transfer certificate issued by the last institution attended by the student.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current employer for Part-time candidates.
|1||Last date of Submission of Application Form||25th July 2023|
|2||Admit Card Download
Note - Aadhar card & Admit Card Photocopy is mandatory for attending the Entrance Exam.
|26th July 2023 You can download your admit Card from https://admissions.dbuu.ac.in/ using Registered Mobile No & OTP (In Case of any Technical difficulties you can write to email@example.com).|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||30th July 2023|
|4||Declaration of Entrance Test Result||Click Here|
|8||Submission of Admission Form & Fees||12 Aug 2023|
|9||For all Queries Contact Admission Counsellor:||
Himani (+91- 8171791997)
|Sr. No||Discipline||Research Area||No. of Seats|
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Wireless Sensor Networks, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Natural Language Processing, Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks.||08|
|2||Mechanical Engineering||Thermal, Production, Manufacturing, Design, Materials, Composites, Tribology, Fracture Mechanics, Bio Materials and Manufacturing.||04|
|3||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Propagation modeling 5G and 6G, Brain Computer Interface, Wireless sensor network,Optical Sensors,Antenna,Optical Switching devices, AI and ML for time series analysis and decision tree for agriculture and healthcare||08|
|5||Management||Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Total Quality Management (TQM), Human Resource Management (HRM), Marketing Management (MM), Finance Management (FM), Supply Chain Management, Hotel Management||08|
|6||Chemistry||Synthesis Materials, pyrolysis of hydrocarbons, waste plastics into energies, carbon nanoparticles. Organic Metallic Chemistry, Organic synthesis, Green synthesis, Experimental material science||04|
|7||Microbiology||Plant Growth, Bacterial Microbiology, Drug Designing. Forest Pathology Immuno-Modulators||02|
|8||Mathematics||Integral transform, theory of generalise function.||02|
|9||Botany||Medicinal & Aromatic Plants, Biodiversity, Physiology, Ethnobotany, Biodiversity Conservation, Ecology||02|
|10||Zoology||Ecology, Entomology, Animal Behaviour, Animal Diversity, Toxicology.||02|
|11||Agriculture||Agronomy, Biofertilizers, Sustainable Agriculture, Precision Farming.||02|
|11||Biotechnology||Physiology, Plant Biotechnology, Plant Virology, Food Technology.||02|
|12||Computer Science||Computer Science|
|13||Mass Communication||Public Relations & Corporate Communication, Journalism and Mass Communication, Print Media, Environmental Communication & Public Relations||04|
|14||Electrical||Solar Thermal, Solar Photovoltaic , Renewable Energy, Sustainable Technologies.||02|
|15||Fashion Design||Textile Design||02|
|16||English||Indian diaspora, South Asian Canadian studies, post colonial literature, translation literature, Indian Literature||02|
|17||Environmental Science||Environmental Science|
|19||Hotel & Tourism Management||Hotel & Tourism Management||04|